| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chapel Hill, Nc in February is cool at 4.6 °C (40.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.2 °C (52.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.2 °C (28 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in February is 13.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly arid. Circa 98.3mm (3.9in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 10:23 long and the longest day is 11:17 long with an average length of 10:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Chapel Hill, Nc February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Chapel Hill, Nc, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Chapel Hill, Nc:
- Lynchburg, Va, Usa - 149.3 kms (92.8 miles) N
- Roanoke, Virginia, Usa - 169.9 kms (105.6 miles) NNW
- Blacksburg, Va, Usa - 186.1 kms (115.6 miles) NW
- Greensboro, Nc, Usa - 85.5 kms (53.1 miles) W
- Monroe, Nc, Usa - 182.6 kms (113.5 miles) SW
- Fayetteville, Nc, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Cheraw, Sc, Usa - 165.5 kms (102.8 miles) SSW
- Darlingtonn, Sc, Usa - 190 kms (118.1 miles) SSW
- Louisburg, Nc, Usa - 90 kms (55.9 miles) E
- Henderson Nw, Nc, Usa - 90 kms (55.9 miles) E
- Tarboro, Nc, Usa - 132.3 kms (82.2 miles) E
- Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc, Usa - 24.5 kms (15.2 miles) SE
- Goldsborossw, Nc, Usa - 113.8 kms (70.7 miles) SE
- Kinston, Nc, Usa - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) SE